Welcome to 2nd ICA Research Symposium 2019
Innovation Centre in Agritechnology for Advanced Bioprocessing (ICA)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
19th NOVEMBER 2019
With the theme of “Agriculture & Food Innovation”, this symposium aims to provide a platform for experts in agriculture and food industry to disseminate ideas and knowledge sharing, leading to active collaboration among academicians, scientists, researchers, modern & traditional farmers, government agencies and industry players.
To provide a platform for students, academicians and researchers to present the latest research findings and share experiences.
- To provide a medium for students, academicians and communities to discuss the latest research topics and research collaboration.
- To identify the collaborative potential in education and research among universities and institutions.
Scopes of Symposium
This symposium focuses on (but not limited to):
- Biotic, natural and organic farming
- Internet of Things (IoT) & precision farming
- Beneficial microorganism
- Bioactives compound for health & wellness
- Nutrient dense & functional food
- Socioeconomics in agriculture & food production
- Sustainable environment
Selected full paper will be published in:
1) Journal of Sustainable Natural Resources (J-SuNR)
2) E-proceeding deposited in National Library (ISBN)
Innovation Centre in Agritechnology for Advanced Bioprocessing (ICA) – OPEN DAY
20th NOVEMBER 2019
Join us on our open day for exciting activities including product sale, harvesting activities, cooking demo and many more.
Enjoy early bird fees before
31st August 2019 31st October 2019
a program under