- The official language of the symposium is English.
- Certificate of attendance can be obtained from the secretariat after the closing ceremony on 19 November 2019
The following are general guidelines for presenting and non-presenting participants.
Presenting participants are required to follow these instructions:
- Submit your Abstract electronically via email to email@example.com
- After you receive notification of abstract acceptance, kindly register and pay the fees following the instructions posted in Registration page and Payment Instruction page on our website.
- You may submit your Full Paper electronically as posted in Full Paper Submission page.
- Selected full paper will be published in e-proceeding deposited in National Library (ISBN)
- Participants will be presenting their papers at the oral presentation sessions.