TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Registration Process and Payment:
- Early bird rates only applicable for completed registration and full payment received before or on 31st August 2019. Payment can be made online via e-Commerce (Debit or Credit Card) / Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) / Telegraphic Transfer or using Local Cheque (post/handed to secretariat).
- Any completed registration and full payment made within 1st September – 18th November 2019, participants will be charge according to regular rates. Payment can be made online via e-Commerce (Debit or Credit Card) / Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) / Telegraphic Transfer or using Local Cheque (post/handed to secretariat).
- For walk-in registration on 19th November 2019, participants will be charge according to walk-in rates and full payment can be made on-site using Credit Card, Debit Card, Local Cheque or Cash.
- For Federal Government/Agencies/Local Institutions, participants may request to made payment via e-perolehan or Local Order (LO) (if applicable).
- For UTM community, participants may request to made payment via Internal Invoice (Invois Dalaman).
- Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted. An Invoice will be sent after the receipt of completed registration. A confirmation of payment (UTM Official Receipt) will be sent upon receipt of payment in full.
- If the full of payment has not been received before the deadline indicated, the registration will remain valid, however, the due fee will be increased according to the payment period (early/regular/walk-in).
- Registration fee includes attendance at all sessions, symposium material, lunch, refreshments during breaks, and Gala dinner.
- Accommodation, transport charges, flights and tours are NOT included in the registration fee.
- All payment should be made in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) only.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
There will be no refund for cancellation of registration. All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the 2nd ICA Research Symposium 2019 Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (606) 974 2998.
The Organiser reserves the right to make changes where deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Malaysian Law. We kindly ask you to authorise us by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions to use all registration data given in this form for computerised handling of the symposium.